OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety management system. It can help you put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for your organization to achieve the best possible working conditions, aligned to internationally recognized best practice.
What are the benefits of OHSAS 18001?
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organization
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
And if work-related road safety is a concern, OHSAS 18001 can be combined with ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety to make sure you address the increasing risks presented to your employees in all work related activities.